《福布斯旅游指南》发布了2019年全球最佳酒店客房的 Verified 名单。这份名单对分布在17个国家的41家酒店进行了嘉奖。
Forbes Travel Guide released its Verified List for 2019’s World’s Best Hotel Rooms. The best-of list highlights 41 properties spanning 17 countries.
Verified Lists are compiled from data gathered by the company’s incognito inspectors, who stay at the properties and evaluate them on up to 900 standards for the guide’s annual Star Ratings, which were announced in February. The World’s Best Hotel Rooms list features properties with rooms that are not only beautiful, but exceptionally comfortable, functional and elegantly appointed with touches such as quality linens, luxurious toiletries and well-designed technology.
The winners achieved perfect scores on guest room and bathroom standards related to elements of luxury and guest comfort and convenience. Elements of luxury standards reflect detailed attention to the level of sumptuous comfort, along with luxurious choices and conveniences. Examples include:
· The room is supplied with a variety of high-quality amenities and/or technology
· Exceptional attention to the interior design is evident, which may include notable artwork, excellent furniture fabrics, high-quality window treatments, etc.
· The bathroom amenities are exceptionally luxurious
Guest comfort and convenience standards encompass physical comfort and surroundings. Considerations include:
· The guest room is well-soundproofed
· The bedroom offers a comfortable place to relax separate from the bed and desk areas
· Grooming areas are generously spacious so that two persons could easily shower and dress in comfort
Among the winners, China claims six
澳门万利 – Encore Macau
广州四季酒店 – Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou
香港文华东方酒店 – Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
北京瑰丽酒店 – Rosewood Beijing
王府半岛酒店 – The Peninsula Beijing
永利澳门酒店 – Wynn Macau