FMCC BREAKFAST MEETING
Charisma and executive presence is the ability to project gravitas and poise under pressure. It is felt by others in a meeting, on stage or across the screen. Some of the most charismatic people are classically trained actors – think Laurence Olivier, Ian McKellen, Vivien Leigh, Katherine Hepburn. In this presentation, Oliver will provide a glimpse into the discipline of professional actors, and attendees will take from this presentation concepts and practical skills exercises to help them develop and enhance their own charisma and executive presence.
- Excelling under pressure – dealing with fear, nerves and adrenaline
- How to move and stand with purpose and poise
- Speaking with power and variety
Book your seat today
[email protected] | 8798 9699
- 2018 FMCC members join free-of-charge
- Guests and non-members @188
- Pass France holders @158
The breakfast is included.